Things to Do in Huntsville, AL
Ideally located near some of the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment, Element Huntsville gives you access to everything you need whether you're in town for work or to relax. Take advantage of our convenient location during your next retreat in Huntsville.
Explore our list of the top things to do in Huntsville, AL below:
- University of Alabama in Huntsville - Cheer your favorite team on to victory, take a campus tour, or attend an event at one of Alabama's premier universities.
- Oakwood University - Check out one of the best private universities in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Redstone Arsenal - Visit Redstone Arsenal to see a variety of notable government facilities.
- Alabama A&M University - Take a tour at one of Huntsville's most well-known universities.
- Parkway Place Mall - Enjoy a relaxing day of shopping at one of Huntsville's best malls.
- Indian Creek Greenway - Get outside and go hiking.
- Burritt on the Mountain Museum - Tour a beautiful mansion on top of the mountain.
- Von Braun Center - Catch a game or catch a show by one of today's hottest acts at this popular arena.
- Government Offices - Traveling for business just got better. Enjoy close proximity to many government offices in Huntsville.
- Big Spring Park - Spend a day in the sun at this popular urban park located in the heart of Huntsville.
- Huntsville Botanical Gardens - Explore a variety of unique plant species at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens.
- Huntsville Depot Museum - Check out the oldest surviving railroad depot in Alabama, open Wednesday through Saturday.
- North Alabama Railroad Museum - Learn about the great southern railroads at this interactive museum, open daily.
- Southern Adventures - Spend the day at this thrilling amusement park, located a short drive from our hotel.
- Lowe Mill Arts Center - Visit the largest private art facility in the United States and create, learn, and collaborate in over 100 studios, six galleries, and home to over 200 artists and makers.
- US Space and Rocket Center - Explore this museum featuring rockets and hundreds of artifacts, including shuttle engines and the Apollo 16 command module.
- Monte Sano State Park - Known as the "Mountain of Health," this Huntsville park is famous for its fresh air, spectacular views, and mineral springs.
- Bridge Street Town Centre - Spend a day at this upscale shopping center featuring stores, a movie theater, and restaurants.