FAQ Page | Your Questions Answered
We are here to answer all of your questions before you book your stay at Element Huntsville. Whether you have questions about parking, WiFi, breakfast or more, we have an answer for you. See below for some frequently asked questions for Element Huntsville.
1. Does Element Huntsville have guest parking? Self? Valet? How much is guest parking?
- Complimentary self-parking, $9 Day Valet Parking, $19 Overnight Valet Parking
2. Is Element Huntsville pet-friendly? How much is the pet fee?
- Hotel is pet-friendly. $70 fee (paid one time per visit) and a $15/daily cleaning fee
3. Does Element Huntsville have a hotel shuttle? If so, what are the hours and how can I reserve?
- We do not have a shuttle. The city has Uber, Lyft and cab services available.
4. Does Element Huntsville have free breakfast?
- Rise, our light, and fit breakfast is served daily. M-F 6:15am-9:30am, Sa/Su 7am-10am
5. Does Element Huntsville provide luggage storage services?
6. Does the hotel have a concierge/executive lounge? If so, what are the hours?
7. Does the hotel have smart TVs?
8. Does Element Huntsville have a pool? What are the hours?
- Yes - Pool and hot tub are available 7am-11pm daily.
9. Does Element Huntsville have a fitness center?
- Yes - Open 24/7
10. Does Element Huntsville offer a military discount?
- Yes, we offer several rate specials for guests in the military
11. Does Element Huntsville offer in-room dining? If so, what are the hours?
- In-room dining is offered through The Westin Huntsville and is available 24 hours a day. Simply dial 0 to order.
12. Does Element Huntsville have free WiFi?
- Yes - Fast and free WiFi is complimentary for all guests.